Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Short-listed!


I am honored to announce that the Lifetime Reading Plan was nominated in the category of "Best New Blog" for this year's celebration of Book Blogger Appreciation Week! I would love it if you would hop over there and put in a good word for me. You can vote by clicking at the bottom of the nomination page or at the main voting page.

If you are new to my blog, you might check out some of my favorite posts:

1. Gilgamesh: The Art of Becoming Civilized

2. Trollope's Rachel Ray

3. Waugh's The Loved One

You can also learn more about me and my project here in my introductory post, "Surrounded by Books".

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination! Well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate it, Red. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I'm glad you've joined the blogosphere this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well deserved and I was happy to vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm so glad to have gotten to know you this year, and you definitely have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really deserve this! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! This is one of your fans, too, not a spammer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, folks. I appreciate all the encouragement as well as the beautiful models you all set.

    And PJ--hope I've deleted the spam...

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. The link for the nomination didn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Beverly. I think I've fixed it now. Please let me know if it is still not working.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Already happily voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the nomination! Really enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the nomination! I'm really pumped about next week's events. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to have found your blog via the BBAW short lists- very cool! I really admire your drive to read the classics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Well-deserved. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...